Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stampin Up! Out with the old swap

Recently, I participated in a SU swap to get rid of our old, retired colors and use up our old stamp sets and ink.  I got my big package in the mail today of over 30+ swap cards!  I love participating in swaps because you receive so many ideas and also cards to send to friends and family or to use as a hostess gift.  Here are some of my favorites (I wish I could post them all, but 30+ seems like a lot!):

Artist: Janet Danis

Artist: Wanda Smith

Artist: Teresa Giordano

Artist: Amy Petterson

Artist: Teresa Giordano

Artist: M. Markey Dwyer

Artist: Sasha Wilson

Artist: Sasha Wilson

Artist: Tiffany Simone (to thank me for swapping!)

I have a similar swap running right now that has the same concept, but with a punny theme.  It is all stampin up products, old or new.  If you'd like to participate, let me know in a comment and I'll send you the info! Till next time, folks!

8 comments:

Courtney Larson said...

Sounds like a fun idea!

Donna and Sara said...

Really great cards, I love the baby one! Your photos always turn out so nice in your posts!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing! I have a stack of old trading cards that I hope to convert into greeting cards (someday). Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I made the cake pops myself! Cute and yummy too! I recently sent some to my DIL in Hawaii and they made it! Have a great day!

Starla B. said...

Fabulous cards!! I love that dog set. Punny cards, huh? Is there a card size minimum? I'd love more info! MissStarlaMae at yahoo dot com. Thanks! =)

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...they're all really great!! Nothing like a few more cards for the stash.

Angela B. said...

Love these cards! Adorable!! I wanted to share the stick pin tutorial with you, so I added the link on the post on my blog at oklahomacricuteer.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for your comments! I am a follower and love your blog!

Pink Crafter said...

They are beautiful, I have just recently placed an order with SU and can't wait to get it in.

Reflections from Granny said...

Awesome all of them, pretty colors and cute stamps, great going. Hugs, Lori m

Post a Comment