Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

New Challenge at Party Time Tuesdays

We have a color challenge at Party Time Tuesdays! Bust out your red, green, and gold!  Here's my project:

This digi is called Holly Fairy and it's by Paper Makeup Stamps.  Colored her with Copics.  Used some scrap Stampin Up Christmas paper.  The rub on and punches are also SU.  Added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to her wings, Crystal Effects to her cheeks and poofy trim (on her coat and boots) and also colored some SU pearls gold to go in the corner of the card.  

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

Update on me: Still on jury duty!  Looks like the case will go way into January.  I'm off from work, but spending my holiday break in the courthouse.  Very interesting experience. Now that my craft fairs are all done, I'm looking forward to my weekends back! Hooray! Hopefully I can update my blog more, visit you guys, and replenish my Etsy shop! 'Till then!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Handsome digi image... Great inspiration for your PTT challenge....

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the digi!! The sparkly wings are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Nice image and love the details! Jury duty... good luck! Happy Holidays! Carri~Abusybee

DIANA L. said...

Cute card I am love n' the coloring and the image.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas,
Hugs DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love the details and image! Merry Christmas Cely!

Post a Comment