Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Challenge at Lia Stampz - Color Inspiration


Hey guys! I have two craft fairs next weekend so this weekend is being spent MAKING AS MUCH STUFF AS I CAN!!! Lol.  All my preparation and planning has all come down to this weekend and next weekend.  After these next two weeks, I can get back to my creative juices and make cards...for fun! Can't wait for Christmas break. :)

Anywho, there's a new challenge over at Lia Stampz!  This fortnight, it's a color inspiration challenge!


Dark Green, Rust, Orange, Khaki, and Sage Green.

The winner of this challenge will get this adorable digi called Balloon Love.  I inked her up with Copic markers and put her on some die cuts.  Awesome glittery paper makes the background simple to do and I topped the whole thing off with a retired stamp from SU in Gumball green and a Crumb Cake corduroy brad (also retired).  


Can't wait to see what you guys create! 

Lia Stampz, digital stamps

********
If you would like to come and visit me and Hawaii Paper Party, I will be at these craft fairs this month:
December 8 at Aiea Elementary
December 9 at Milieu (formerly Philanthropy by Madison)
December 16 Children's Discovery Center

10 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card you did a great coloring job thanks for sharing!!!

Shar said...

yay!!! Cely!! I am so excited to see you posting!!! I love what you did with this card!! I have so much envy that you color!! I don't color LOL
Hugs,
Shar

Desire Fourie said...

Cely this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cuteness Cely!

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Cely!! I love the sweet mouse!! I hope you sell lots at the craft fair!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

This is adorable Cely great colors and fun image- and as always your coloring is awesome!
You could enter this in the DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

lisa808 said...

Fab color combo and adorable image.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet card Cely. OMG, you are one busy gal. Hope you sellout at the craft fairs. How exciting. Wish I was there to shop at your booth.

Cyndi said...

Too cute Cely!

jessica said...

awwww how sweet is this!!!
Great image and beautiful card design!!
TFS :)

Post a Comment