Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!

There's a new challenge this week at Party Time Tuesdays!  This time, make a Kid's Christmas Card!

Just a simple Cricut cut on some glittered card stock.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Tiny Wishes stamp set.  Easy peasy!

Update on me: I've been chosen for jury service! It's a very important case and will probably go on for weeks, if not months.  I'll be missing all of Christmas break, but I'm highly interested in the jury and trial process.  I'll come and visit you all when I have a free minute! (Seems like when I get a free minute, it gets taken from me!) Miss you guys!

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This little penguin is a real cutie. Have fun at jury duty.

jessica said...

this is such a cute card! LOVE the penguin!!
TFS and have a GREAT Thursday :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the penguin ~ Jury duty how interesting that will be.... LOL!

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!Awesome Penguin!!
Have fun at jury duty & Happy Holidays,
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet penguin!! And the sparkly blue paper is fabulous!! Good luck with jury duty!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Super cute!!!

lisa808 said...

This little guy is super cute!

Cyndi said...

Super cute card! Love the penguin!

Post a Comment