Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tags at Party Time Tuesdays

This week at Party Time Tuesdays, we want to see your handmade Christmas tags!!!  Here's a couple of mine:

Simple cut from the Stampin Up 2 Tags Die, some designer paper, retired felt shapes, and a "to: from:" stamp and I was done!  

I make a lot of Christmas tags, cards, money holders, and gift holders for Christmas but they are always for other people that purchase them from me.  After it all, I honestly have no time to make my own and end up with the peel and stick kind! Hopefully this year will change. :)

Can't wait to see what you guys create!


11 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your Christmas tags are so pretty!! Thanks for visiting and your sweet comments. Hugs to you have a great week
Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Gorgeous tags, Cely!! I love the felt shapes!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute! love the felt one :)
I'm going to shoot you an email got an question to ask!.....

lisa808 said...

Cute tags!

How funny--you make pretty tags for everyone and then you use peel 'n sticks yourself!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tags you did a nice job!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super tags! Carri~Abusybee

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very pretty tags Cely.

Dena said...

Nice tags, Cely! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Cely this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. You have got a lovely unique creative style. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tags. I just got some red pom poms and didn't know how to use them. What a great idea with the hollies!

jessica said...

pretty gift tags Cely!! Love the added embellishments!!
TFS

Post a Comment