Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Re-constructed Easter card

Have you guys seen the Hallmark line of cards that are made to look like they were made by hand?  Obviously, they're not the stuff that all of us create... you can still see that they're partly mass produced with factory machines.  But last year my MIL sent us one of those cards for Easter.  I thought the pop-dotted eggs were cute, so I saved the card to re-constuct one this year... AND THEN I SENT IT BACK TO HER! Lol!!!

I just cut out the panel with the eggs.  The Happy Easter "stamp" was already printed on there.  I added a white card base, some SU Rich Razzleberry card stock and paper, and a Crushed Curry polka dotted ribbon.  The colors matched the eggs perfectly. :)  Wish I took a picture of the "before" card.

Entering this in the following challenges:
Outlawz: Twisted Thursday - Easter

'Till tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute to recycle, sure came out pretty...
Awesome Idea....

DIANA L. said...

I have seen those. I have actually bought them.
Happy Easter hugs Diana

Shar said...

I love your Card!!! Happy Easter!!!
Aloha,
Shar

Anonymous said...

Aloha, Cely! I must say you did a beautiful recycled card...absolutely funny you sent it back...teehee! And I bet she loved yours more! ;D Happy Easter!

Crafty and Green said...

Really Pretty! Love that you reconstructed this! Awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge This Week!!

Many Wonderful Easter Blessings,
Tina

Lisa said...

What an awesome reconstructed card!! The eggs are gorgeous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment