Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Challenge at Lia Stampz - Pastel!

***Gonna allow one more day to enter my candy from the Teacher's Appreciation hop... Just cause I love  my late hopper friends too <3 ***

There's a new challenge over at Lia Stampz!  This time, make something pastel!

Here's my card:

Digi is called Chiky and the winner of the challenge will get him!  If you can't wait, you can purchase Chiky and all of Lia's images at Whimsy Stamps.  

Inked it up with Copics.  Cardstock, paper, and ribbon by SU.  Sentiment is by Scrappy Moms.  

Entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Spring Creations: Pastels

Can't wait to see what you guys create!


11 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Cute Chicky and the sentiment cracks me up. Have a great week.

Pat N. said...

What an adorable card; thanks for joining the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge--Pat N.

Amy said...

Really pretty! I love the pink/gray color combo together! :)Amy

jessica said...

this is so adorable!!! What a cute chick!!
TFS

Creations by Shirl said...

What a fun card, love that chickie his adorable...

Beebeebabs said...

OMG such a cute card and the image is way toooo cute tfs!!!

Judy said...

Soo so so cute!! Love that chickie :-) I missed a lot of days on blogger, so I went back to see all that I missed ... so many wonderful Easter cards and projects!! And that restaurant experience was unbelievable :-0
Hugs, Judy

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww this is both fab and fun that image is soooo cute and adorable, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty sentiments this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa said...

Hehe, this cracks me up!! That chick is just absolutely adorable!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love the image and the sentiment is too funny!

teachermom5 said...

You did a fantastic job with your coloring and shading, love the sweet colors and the layers.

Post a Comment