Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Challenge at Lia Stampz - Summer


It's August 15th! Which means there's a new fortnightly challenge at Lia Stampz!  This fornight, we want to see your Summer projects!



Here is my project:



The image is called Gardening and can be bought at Whimsy Stamps here.   I inked it up with Copics and sponged the background with SU Pool Party ink.  I used the negative of some heart framelit die cuts and adhered some scrap SU paper to the back of it.  More scrap paper is lining the card.  Ribbon is SU (Pool Party) and the sentiment is stamped in Pool Party ink as well (can you tell its my favorite color of the moment?)

Can't wait to see what you guys create!


LiaStampz digital stamps

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The image is so beautiful!! I love how you colored it!! It looks amazing!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharla said...

Hi Cely, I had to stop when I saw your card in my reader and tell you how darling it is!! Love that sweet image! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Simple cute Cely! love the heart frame and the cute scene...

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Cute image and sweet card. Her long hair brings back memories when my hair was past my butt. I swore I would never cut it...yah right. LOL Have a great day!

DIANA L. said...

Great job coloring Cely, the image is so adorable Have a great weekend my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Great image & I love the hearts too :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Diane said...

Super cute design.

Regards diane

Post a Comment