Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Celebrate the Nation - Midway Post - Scribbles Design Team

We're midway through our Celebrate the Nation challenge at Scribbles Designs!  Come join us!  Here is some inspiration:

Image from Scribbles Designs, colored with Copics.  Paper is from my scrap pile. Cardstock and ribbon is from Stampin Up.  Sentiment is computer generated.

Can't wait to see what you create!

***On a personal note***

I'm finally moved in to my new home (okay, well, mostly moved in)!  I can't believe how much space I have here.  Definitely a big change of pace from my teeny, tiny apartment in Hawaii.  I also have a bunch of creatures living in my back yard... Lots of them I've never seen before! I've got squirrels, chipmunks, and all kinds of birds hanging out on a daily basis.  Love it!

And I also love that I'm near all the major craft stores! :) I went just yesterday! Maybe I'll have haul videos for you in the future. ;)

Can't wait to see what you all have been up to!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, great colouring!!

Sharla said...

Cute card Cely, I love that cake! Congrats on your new home, are you still in Hawaii? I'm in a teeny tiny apt, so I feel that pain, gah, would love just one more bedroom and one more bathroom! ;) Have a great day! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great image, glad to hear you are getting settled! Carri~Abusybee

Sharla said...

Wow. Connecticut is a very long way from HI, and I'm sure a climate adjustment too...I'm glad you are back, got settled in and have more space!! :)

Ana Valéria said...

Beautiful card.
Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

Cyndi said...

Fun card! Ooh, I love being by the major craft stores too! Seems like you're enjoying the mainland!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job on your latest entry Cely. Love how you coloured the cake. Cake is always perfect for celebrating.

You've got a whole new environment to explore where you are now. Have fun getting to know it.

Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment