Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Challenge at Lia Stampz! Color Scheme!

It's August 1st! Which means there's a new fortnightly challenge at Lia Stampz!  This fornight, we want to see you use this color scheme:


Here is my project:


The image is called Flower Cup and can be bought at Whimsy Stamps here.   I inked it up with Copics.  I used the SU honeycomb embossing folder, some paper scraps, a few dies, a paper doily, and a SU stamp and punch.

Can't wait to see what you guys create!


LiaStampz digital stamps

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the embossing!! The design is just fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

lisa808 said...

Pretty & dainty! The doily is perfect with the image. Love the soft colors.

Nancy said...

What a lovely card, Cely! The embossed background is wonderful! :o)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous card Cely. How's the weather in CT? Take good care and alooooooha!

Renee B. said...

Gorgeous card Cely! Love that embossing folder.
Hugs, Renee

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty. I like the embossing and you cute coloured image. Such pretty soft colours

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful. hugs

DIANA L. said...

Happy Birthday my friend hugs DIANA L.

Poções de Arte said...

So beautiful!
I loved.
Hugs.

Post a Comment