Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - A Copic Colored Card


Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Well, not yet, but there are 3 MORE DAYS 'till Christmas!!!  I've been a crazy holiday craft machine.  I've been stocking my Etsy shop since October with holiday cards, tags, and other paper products.  Now with 12 days left until Christmas, I thought that I would share the best sellers here on my blog. :) I'll be posting once per day until the 25th!

Happy 12 Days of Christmas!

On the 9th day of Christmas I created this Copic colored card!



This was for another custom order.  A young man wanted to get a card for his motorcycle driving Dad! I used the motorcycle on MDS and colored it with Copics. The paper, card stock, punch, glitter, and twine are all Stampin Up.  I added silver liquid pearls to all the chrome parts of the bike.  Added a black diamond dew drop to finish it off.

Hope you liked my 9th installment of The 12 Days of Christmas! See you tomorrow!

Entering this in the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
Clear it Out: Warm Fuzzies Textured (2nd entry)
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, great colouring!

Ingrid Mason said...

I have to chuckle at the fit of your sentiment with your image Cely. What a very different male Christmas card but wow, it works so well. Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

Planetsusie said...

This really is impressive Cely - I love that paper and twine. The sentiment is a wonderful one to pull the bike into the Christmas feel of the card - so fitting.

Thank you for entering the OSAAT challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Very cute indeed. Love the card and the image made me chuckle. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

verybellemakes said...

This is such a great card, so personal! The sentiment is spot on too. Thank you for sharing at One Stitch At A Time and good luck in the challenge.

Victoria DT

Love crafts forever said...

Cool card, love it.
Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
DT Nataliya

Ingrid Mason said...

~ CONGRATULATIONS CELY~

You have won the Runners Up Prize in OSAAT Challenge #194 with this entry.
Please pop across to our challenge blog page for details on how to claim your prize.

Well done xx

Post a Comment