Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Robin's Nest DT Application Card

I recently applied to be on the Robin's Nest design team and one of the requirements is to post a project today! Here is my card:

I used some Robin's Nest paper (the one with the fluer de lis).  The other paper is from my scrap pile.  Also from Robin's Nest is the clock rub on (Time Flies) and the floral frame rub on (The Girls).  I also used the stamps in my Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin from April and Stampin Up ribbon.  The image is from Tiddlyinks and I colored her with Copics.


You can check out The Robin's Nest here: http://robinsnest-scrap.com/

Also entering this in the following challenges:
Clear it Out - Anything Goes with 2 patterned papers
One Stitch In Time - Use a digi
DL.Art - May Linky Party






16 comments:

stamp-color-and create said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us on the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck.

jessica said...

This is awesome Cely! GREAT card and love that image!!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn fab...love it!!

Lisa said...

This is fabulous, Cely!! I love the design!! That pirate is too cute!! Good luck with the DT call my friend!! I'm rooting for you!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Proxxon Tools said...

Love this project, thanks for applying for the Robin Nest DT

Shelly said...

Wow, very cool, such a great image, colored so awesome!! Fabulous details!
Shelly

Creations by Shirl said...

Yeh, crossing fingers for you.... I have some Robin's Nest Papers that I previously won few months back... Pretty cool!
Love how you use the Stampin Up sentiments on this one.....

Hazel said...

I love your card, the layout is super and that red ribbon is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Beebeebabs said...

Sooooo cute - you did a nice job - good luck!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Good luck!! Carri~Abusybee

Tracy said...

This is a great card!!
I would describe this card as sassy yet elegant :) Awesome card Cely

ddazzled71 said...

Hi Cely, your card is just adorable and I love how you have incorporated the RN papers and the striking pop of red. Good luck with you application, I am coming to the end of my second term with them, so can tell you that if you make the team you will enjoy your time there. They are very generous with their designers and really great to work for/with. xx

lisa808 said...

Awesome card. Best of luck.

teachermom5 said...

What a wonderful card! The extra details you added are really amazing! Good luck with the design team adventure!

Cyndi said...

Very creative and fun!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

All the elements pulled together to make a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

Post a Comment