Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lia Stampz - Friendship Challenge

Hey guys!  There's a new challenge at Lia Stampz! This fortnight, we want to see your friendship projects!

The winner of the challenge an awesome digi called monster love (you can get it at Whimsy Stamps here). I used another digi on my card here:


This one is called Girl Hug.  I inked it up with Copics. I sponged the sky and grass and added some 
stickles.  Ribbon, sentiment, rhinestones and paper are all Stampin Up.


Can't wait to see what you guys create!


Lia Stampz, digital stamps

Also entering this in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Spots or Stripes
Simon Says - Happy Mail
DL.Art - Anything Goes

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adoarble!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh - did this put a smile on my face! How CUTE is this image:) Love the coloring - pretty awesome!
Have a wonderful day!
Shelly

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! What an awesome image!! You colored it beautifully!! And the sentiment is just perfect!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

OMGOSH--- I COULD JUST HUG YOU LIKE THAT WHAT A FUN IMAGE-- and a great card. Didn't I just send you an Email like that Big (((((hug))))
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Norma said...

OMG! such a CUTE image and love that SU sentiment which is perfect for this card!! TFS Cely and have a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the image and sweet card. Have a crafty evening Cely.

Heather said...

A fabulous card, a great design and colours, your beautifully coloured imaage is delightful!!

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Beebeebabs said...

Sooooo cute and love the image!!!

Dena said...

How cute! Love the colors you used on this, Cely! :)

Tracy said...

Awwww your card is adorable. Love this image and your colouring is beautiful. I love you background as well

Post a Comment