Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blessed Week

I'm having such a blessed week! :) Yesterday, I received a cute RAK in the mail:

It is from Sandy from Scribbles by Sandy. :) She is such a sweetheart!  She said she saw the Hello Kitty stickers and had to get them for me. What a great happy mail day! Thank you so much, Sandy!  If you haven't heard of Sandy, she is an AWESOME artist and has her own line of digis.  Check her out! I used her work on THIS CARD here. 

Another cool thing was I won a Krafty Kreation award from The Krafty Girls! What an honor!  I won a shiny new badge for my side bar. :) I love those!  My STEAMPUNK CARD won that one. :)

I also have MORE news! :) But that's going to have to wait until later. :)

Thank you all my bloggy friends for supporting me every step of the way.  Love you all!

2 comments:

Sandy S said...

Thanks Cely! and I'm glad you didn't have this collection of Hello Kitty stickers! LOL

I'm swamped right now trying to add more digis before I launch the 'shop'

Hugs to you in Hawaii...

Sandy S

Cyndi said...

Very cute RAK and congrats on your win!

Post a Comment