Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The last Halloween card!

So this is the last Halloween card I'm posting.  I'm pretty sure the recipient I sent it to hasn't gotten it yet, because she lives in Turkey.  She reads my blog though, so Val*, this is your Halloween card!

While this is the last of the Halloween cards, I still need to post the Halloween goodies/treat bags I gave away last night.  LOL, so much Halloween, so little time!

I got this image from Sliekje's digi stamps.  Another great gal who lends her art for free.  Check her out, but don't forget to link back to her! :)  Colored this image with mostly Copics.  There is some Sharpie here and there.  Cardstock is from SU, paper is from DCWV daydreams pack.


I signed up for a Copics certification class this weekend!  Woohoo, can't wait to learn more!  I'm brand spankin new to the world of Copics, so hopefully I can get my money's worth.  It comes with a swag bag of Copics products, so I'm pretty excited about that!  I'll be sure to bring my camera so I can share the experience with you guys! :)  

6 comments:

SuiLan said...

Cute card... lucky you that your going to a copics class! Have fun!

Creations by Shirl said...

How exciting on going to a coloring class....
For me I just watch in on you tube tutorials....
This works out for me....
I'm sure your friend is going to love you halloween card too...
Hey Cely I'm have a card swap in December do you want to play along....Hop on by and read the deets on it...
Thanks and have a great day....

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun card! Great kitty! Have fun a your copics class! I own one Copic! LOL!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, love that little kitty! Hard to believe it's November already. :( Hugs, Lori m

Amy said...

This is so cute- great job coloring Cely!! :)Amy

Miranda said...

Super Cute Card!

Post a Comment