Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fall leaves card

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my last Thanksgiving card! :) The digi is from Simply Betty.  LOVE him!  He's so stinkin cute with the little Reptar on his shirt!  Kept the front simple because of the busy-ish background paper with all the text.  

He's colored with Copics and Sharpie.  

Tomorrow I'll post my last Thanksgiving project.  Have a happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone is full of great yummy things!  If you are heading out tonight or early tomorrow for shopping, please be careful and be safe! I need to get my turkey in the oven!

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute!!! Love the image! :)Amy

Karen said...

what a great image you did a fab job of coloring! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving I think I am still recovering from the overload of carbs!

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute great coloring thanks for sharing!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Love the expression on his face! Great paper too!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

Now that looks like fun! You did a great job colors, I am still working on that. My coloring that is. LOL! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Cindy Lou

Post a Comment