Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge - Christmas in July


Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is Christmas in July.  We are sponsored this fortnight by Lacy Sunshine.


Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:

I used a digi by Kitty Bee called Santa Kalbee.  Isn't he so cute? I inked him up with Copics.  Paper is by Basic Grey.  Sentiment stamp is by My Favorite Stamps. Cardstock and pearls are Stampin Up.  And the pom pom trim is from my stash.

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your card is just Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Creations by Shirl said...

His one moo-liscious cow..... Cute!

kahaulani said...

adorable card!! I think I will you guys in this challenge fun to think of Christmas in July!!! also a new follower to your blog Aloha

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - this is so cute. TFS

Post a Comment