Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Midway through our Scribbles Challenge

We're halfway through our challenge over at Scribbles Designs!   This month, our theme is "B is for...."  



Here is my midway project:

My Bs are bird, birdhouse, bow, brown, and blue.

The image I used is called Birdhouse II. I used Copics to color it up.  Paper, cardstock, epoxy dots, glitter, and ribbon are by Stampin Up.

You don't need a Scribbles image to play, but if you do use a Scribbles image, however, you can enter as many times as you wish.  Go here to play with us!

Wanna get this digi or any other of Scribble's designs? Check out the Scribbles Designs store! 

1 comments:

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Another sweet card Cely! I don't think I've ever seen a card of yours that I didn't like! I'm hoping that once things settle down a little for me I will be able to join both you and Nancy on some of your challenges!

Post a Comment