This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas projects. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
There is also BLOG CANDY to give away! Make sure you stop at Lisa's (first stop) to find out how to win!
Here's my project today. I'm showing you my ornaments that I sold/am selling at craft fairs this year!:
This first one I just filled glass ornaments with colored sand, beach glass, and shells. Then just added some ribbon. I made all kinds of different shapes with all kinds of different colored sands. :)
This one is just a painted and glittered wooden snowflake. The center is just an image I liked online and just punched it out with a circle punch and popped it up. I also made this one in different colors and patterns... Seattle Seahawks, Spiderman, Hello Kitty!
This one was wooden ornaments that I painted with Chalkboard Paint! I changed up the ribbons and sold them with a piece of chalk in each package!
Hope you liked my ornaments! Here's the line-up, in case you get lost!
GUEST DESIGNER FOR TODAY - Lyne -
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/