Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm now designing for My Style Stamps!

Hey everyone! Guess what? I'm now designing for My Style Stamps!


I was sent the cuteee What's Brewing stamp set to play with this month.  I'll have projects posted on my blog featuring the same set!  Here's the first one:


I colored the frog in Copic, fussy cut him out, and popped him on a die cut circle.  The paper is from The Paper Studio All Seasons II stack.  The stars and the sentiment is from the MSS set.  I added some baker's twine and SU cardstock to complete it.

AND GUESS WHAT???

There's a sale!  Go HERE to shop and use your coupon!

Entering this in the following challenges:




10 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

LOL tooooooo cute - Congrats!!!

Tracy said...

Congrats !!!
Cute card and that froggie is adorable

Creative M said...

Totally cute!! Congrats to you!!

Lisa said...

Congrats, Cely!! This is so adorable!! That froggie is too cute!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute - congrats...
Do they need more DT's, I would love to join in. Thanks~

Madge Gillen said...

Wahoooo!!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you my sweet friend!! I can't wait to see all of the fun things that you are going to create!!! loves-Scrappinmadge

Karon said...

Great card and I love the frog! Fabulous papers too.

lisa808 said...

Congratulations! Fun frog image.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is brilliant! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Congrats on your DT too!! Susan x

craftybunny said...

This is a great card.Such a lovely sentiment to go with the cute image.Love your paper choices too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x (GDT)

Post a Comment