Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Custom Card Monday...err.. Tuesday! Lavender Baby

It's a brand new week, which means a new custom card!  I didn't post it yesterday as my design team post for Lia Stampz was yesterday. :)

I had someone on Etsy ask me to make one of the cards I had in my shop, but purple. I blogged about the original in this post. So instead of pink, I made it purple!

The digi is called Baby Girl and it is by Lia Stampz (you can get it on Whimsy).  I colored it with Copics and added some Dazzling Diamonds.  The paper is from DCWV Vintage Flora. I added some Stampin Up cardstock, ribbon, and baker's twine.  Also backed the image with a paper doily.

Entering this in the following challenges:

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious and I love the doily behind the image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

butterfly dream cards said...

Just Beautiful.................just beautiful...........in every way.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, Cely!! I love the dress and the pretty colors!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Tooooo cute cute cute!!!

Karon said...

This is super sweet and love the design of it! TFS

Lori Gauerke said...

I just love all of the details on your card. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at TTPH and good luck.

Lori DT

JMC Creates said...

What a pretty card and anything purple gets my vote lol. Jacqui DT Craftitude

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, loving the papers. thanks for joining us at TTPH.xx

Leanne said...

Aloha Cely!! Aww, this is super cute! The details are wonderful and I love how you showcased the outfit inside the doily. Too cute!
Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge @ Kitty Bee Designs!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude

DIANA L. said...

I lOVE THE DIGI AND YOU COLORED IT BEAUTIFULLY. Have a Blessed day, my friend DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Joanne said...

Absolutely precious card Cely! I love the image and the doily sets it off so well and is so soft and feminine. Beautiful! Aloha, Joanne

Post a Comment