Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Easter Cards Using The Robin's Nest and Altered Pages

Aloha Robin's Nest fans!!! Just in case you missed my post at The Chattering Robins blog last week, here is my full video and photo!


Spring papers are 20% off in the Robin's Nest store!!! 

Watch the video below as I show you how to put together quick and easy cards using The Robin's Nest (amazing) paper!

We are also sponsored this month by Altered Pages and I'll be using their images!




Robin's Nest products used:




4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

How sweet, love the vintage look of those papers!

lisa808 said...

Pretty vintage looking papers.

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - love these. Those vintage images are fabulous! TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Post a Comment