Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Regency Collection at The Robin's Nest - 1st February DT Project


Aloha Robin's Nest fans!!! I gave you a sneak peek last week of my Robin's Nest project so now I'm back with the full picture, just in case you didn't see it on Chattering Robins.  We're working with the Regency paper collection from The Robin's Nest!

Regency papers are 20% off in the store!!! 

Watch the video below as I show you how to put together a quick and easy Anniversary card using this collection.

We are also sponsored this month by Heartfelt Creations and I'll be using one of their background stamps!







 Hope you enjoyed my Anniversary card!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty anniversary card. I love that key.

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love the papers! Great design. TFS

Post a Comment