Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2nd Robin's Nest Project for November - Mini Christmas Cards


Aloha Robin's Nest fans!!! I'm here with my 2nd November project! We're working with the  Christmas paper collection from The Robin's Nest!

Christmas papers are 20% off in the store!!! 

 Watch the video below as I show you how to put together a quick an easy mini Christmas card using this amazing paper. 

We are also sponsored this month by Purple Cows.  I use a great punch from them on my card!

         






Robin's Nest products used:


 Hope you enjoyed my mini Christmas cards!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

The mini cards are so awesome!! I love the papers you used!! They look fabulous, Cely!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

Great video and I love the itsy bitsy cards! Fabulous.

lisa808 said...

Minis are cute and fun.

Migdalia said...

They are ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice - very nice choice of paper tfs!!!

Post a Comment