Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Glittered Elephant Card for The Robin's Nest


Aloha guys! So I'm in my new Connecticut home... it was a very CRAZY month, but I finally made it here, along with all of my stuff!  I haven't unpacked all the way yet, and the craft room is still not up and running, but I did manage to get my DT post for the Robin's Nest done on my dining table. :) 


Robin's Nest products used:
Luscious Lime and Pumpkin Smooch Accent Inks

I also created a video on how I made this card and what else I've put on it:


Hope you enjoyed it!

I'll update you on all the adventures I've had this month! So great to have internet back and actually have my own bed to lay my head. :)

10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

I'm glad you are settled in, I'm sure it must be gorgeous where you're at compare to Hawaii...Lots of new scenery's, new friends, shopping, did you find any craft stores close to where you are at?
Love your elephant card....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow!!! You sure moved FAR, FAR away! But will always be a kamaaina. That's a cool card! Hope you'll be settled in real soon!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab card!! Wow...that's one heck of a move!!

jessica said...

adorable card Cely!
Congrats on the move and the new house!!
Hope all is well with you and you are finally getting settled in :)

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are getting settled in!! I can't wait to hear all the details of your adventure!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the elephants!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card - Best wishes in your new house tfs!!!

Pat N. said...

Cute card! So you've relocated to Connecticut!? Big move, welcome to the East Coast! Bet you can't wait to get your craft room together.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card! Hope you get settled in your new home quickly! Carri~Abusybee

Cyndi said...

Very cool and fun card! Oh wow I didn't know you were moving to the mainland! Welcome to the club!

DIANA L. said...

I love it great colors super design

Post a Comment