Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

It's my bestie's birthday!

It's my bestie's birthday!  We've known each other for about 10 years now and she's like a sister to me. :)

Me and the bestie.  With a Hello Kitty cupcake, of course! (People say we look alike! Whattdya think?)

I'm with her this whole week and I made a card to go with her present.  Here it is:

I don't usually do these types of cards because they are very impractical for mailing.  But I'm hand delivering this to her, so I figured why not!

The digi is Fairy Fae from Tiddlyinks.  Inked with Copics.  Paper flowers, paper butterflies (SU punch), DCWV paper, ribbon from my stash, rhinestones, sentiment, glitter, pearls, and framelit die all by Stampin Up.

Glossed up her dress and glittered her wings and stars.  Also added lots of dots.  You know, to cover up my coloring mistakes!

This was pretty fun to make, especially since I made the fairy to look like her (black hair and lots of PINK!).  Hope she digs it.  :)

'Till next time!  Happy Birthday, BFF!


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...love all the pearls! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cely! I bet she's loving your gorgeous card! Tell her I said I wish her the happiest b-day ever! {which I know it is, because she has YOU there!}
Hugz2u, sweetheart! Enjoy the time together!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!A very Sweet Card!She will love it!I do!
Enjoy your weekend,
Migdalia

DIANA L. said...

What a beautiful card Cely I'm sure your friend will love it. I love all the detail on it. Great coloring.
You are both so pretty it is hard to tell you apart are you twins? ha ha
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Renee B. said...

Gorgeous card Cely! I don't do alot of these kinds of cards either because of the difficulty mailing them...but I do love them! Hope you have a wonderful time with your bestie!
Hugs, Renee

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness your card is gorgeous.
So girly. You colouring is stunning and love the sparkle on her wings. Beautifully coloured.
Happy Birthday to your friend.

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! The sparkly wings are fabulous!! Absolutely stunning!! I'm sure she loved this beauty!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment