Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Going Fishin' at Ginger Snap Scraps!

Aloha guys! Still on vacation! I get back really soon, though (like today!).

Anywho, today we're Going Fishin' at Ginger Snap Scraps!

I've linked the supplies I've used to the Ginger Snap Scraps store.  Here's my project:

Digi by Tiddlyinks, inked with Copics.  Paper by Echo Park (Sweet Day pad).  Stamp, rhinestones, ribbon, and teal ink are all SU.


I also used some silver Liquid Pearls for her jewelry.  First time using it and I totally love it! LOVE that you can make them so tiny. I also added some texture to her fin with Copic Blender Pen.

'Till next time!

8 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Cely! Love the image and your coloring!!! GREAT job!!
Hope you have a great rest of your vacation!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great colouring! Lee-Ann :)

lisa808 said...

Lovethe cute image and the 'jewelry.'

Lisa said...

Love, love it, Cely!! The mermaid is gorgeous!! You colored her beautifully!! I hope you are having a fabulous time on your vacation :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

very Beauiful,Cely!!Love it!this is Awesome!!!TFS

Renee B. said...

This is so very pretty Cely! Love the look of the liquid pearls...will have to buy some of those!
Hugs, Renee

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a cool card Cely. I need to check out that Liquid Pearl....NICE!

Cyndi said...

Super fun and cute! Love the hair coloring!

Post a Comment