Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) I've been very crafty over the past few days, due to zombie toe. :) I made some St. Patty's day treats for my co-workers and students.  They won't receive it until Monday, but who turns down candy?! LOL. 


Here's a teacher treat.  I just filled some SU cello bags with some See's candy pops.  The stamps are some cheapy ones I got last year on clearance for 13 cents! Cardstock and punches are SU.

These are for the kiddos.  I made it out of brown paper lunch sacks, because lets face it, they don't care about the packaging, just the candy.  Stamped it a few times and made a quick 'lucky' tag with another SU punch.  Sealed the bottoms with my crimper.

Entering this into the following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day

Easy peasy St. Patrick's Day projects. :) 'Till next time!

12 comments:

Nitasha said...

Cely, these are super cute treat bags!

Beebeebabs said...

Love your treat bags they are soooo cute tfs!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

these are such a cute idea I love the long ones with the twizzlers. thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate st.pat challenge.

Jean said...

How cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

Maribel said...

What a cute idea! I would love to make these for my students. These are perfect!
Maribel

Creations by Shirl said...

cute and great idea....

Lisa said...

These are so sweet, Cely!! The stamps are awesome...I can't believe you got them for 13 cents!! What a bargain!! And the crimped edge is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Decorate to Celebrate DT

DIANA L. said...

Very cute- No one turns down candy. Great treat bags.

Amy said...

Very cute little treat containers!! Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate!
:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space
Decorate To Celebrate Design Team Member

Amy said...

Cely, these are so cute! The students really do care more about the candy, but I like to think they still appreciate the effort! :) Great job on these! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

P.S. Hope your zombie toe is getting better!

Cyndi said...

Very creative treat holders! They will love it!

Norma said...

Great treat goodies!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate ti Celebrate!!
Hugs,
Norma

Post a Comment