Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank you card

Wowie!  I've been away since Tuesday! Shame on me!  Honestly, I've been just really tired as of late and haven't been up to crafting or getting online.  Plus I've been going to bed at 8pm! Whoa!  

Tonight the gals at my new workplace are taking me out for mandoo and drinks.  Well, water for me, cause I don't drink. :) I've never gotten a welcome party before.  They're so sweet! I'm working in a place that appreciates I'm there.  Never had that before... I'm so blessed!

Here's a Thank You card I sent to my MIL for giving me my awesome laser printer for Christmas:

The image is from Sliekje stamps.  She lends her images for free.  Such a sweetie pie!  Colored her with Copics.  All cardstock and papers are Stampin Up.

Here's the inside.  Love this stamp from Stampin Up!

I have a few more parties that I'm helping with so I'll have a lot more posts soon.  Till then, zzzZZZZzzz....

10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

I'm sure your MIL is gonna love your card...How sweet....
Have fun and yummy mundoo with water - yeah.....
Have a great weekend...

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Congrats on your new job Cely. There's nothing like having GREAT co-workers. You're very lucky. Enjoy your mundoo and water. :-) Bet your MIL will treasure your card.....so sweet.

Pat N. said...

What an adorable card. Glad your new job is going so well for you!--Pat N.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Glad to hear work is a happier place! Adorable card, I really love that sentiment!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Cute card and image! Glad your new job is working out and you are much happier! :)Amy

Anonymous said...

Feel better Cely and I'm so happy your new job is going well, great start for your New Year!

Amazing card, really pretty and what a nice MIL you have, enjoy your new printer.

Hugs, Lori m

jessica said...

beautiful job Cely!!

Lisa said...

What an adorable card, Cely! That image is so sweet!! It sounds like you found a great place to work!! I hope you got some rest :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is such a sweet card I just love this little girl with her teddy great colors you always do such an awesome job on your coloring.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

Congrats on the new job, glad you have nice co workers..it means so much in a job. Once you get back in the swing of things you will be right back there in your craft room.

Post a Comment